Bearville Station
Hi! Would you like to register for Bearville Station? Click register & start the fun!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Bearville Station
Hi! Would you like to register for Bearville Station? Click register & start the fun!
Bearville Station
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Inactive Users!
 Donations for the BearCoins Shopping Center in exchange for BearCoins! EmptySat Nov 15, 2014 5:17 pm by Ireland

» RULES- SIGN HERE!
 Donations for the BearCoins Shopping Center in exchange for BearCoins! EmptySat Nov 15, 2014 4:45 pm by Ireland

» IMPORTANT NEWS.. READ ASAP. (FOR CLUB'S SAKE)
 Donations for the BearCoins Shopping Center in exchange for BearCoins! EmptyTue Oct 08, 2013 1:37 pm by LᴏᴠᴇCᴜᴛᴇ617

» Trading red panda tail!
 Donations for the BearCoins Shopping Center in exchange for BearCoins! EmptyWed Sep 25, 2013 10:35 am by LᴏᴠᴇCᴜᴛᴇ617

» I'm Online Again.
 Donations for the BearCoins Shopping Center in exchange for BearCoins! EmptyMon Sep 16, 2013 10:08 pm by Gabby

» The Official Bearville Station Rucruiting Contest- BECOME A CHAT MOD!
 Donations for the BearCoins Shopping Center in exchange for BearCoins! EmptySun Aug 18, 2013 10:44 pm by Gabby

» Congratulations:)
 Donations for the BearCoins Shopping Center in exchange for BearCoins! EmptyWed Jul 31, 2013 1:15 am by Gabby

» Photo Credz
 Donations for the BearCoins Shopping Center in exchange for BearCoins! EmptyTue Jul 30, 2013 8:46 pm by Gabby

» Are these items rare?
 Donations for the BearCoins Shopping Center in exchange for BearCoins! EmptyTue Jul 30, 2013 7:38 pm by Gabby

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 26 on Mon Jun 24, 2013 12:22 pm
Statistics
We have 48 registered users
The newest registered user is strangeregion62

Our users have posted a total of 784 messages in 112 subjects
Top posting users this week
No user

Donations for the BearCoins Shopping Center in exchange for BearCoins!

3 posters

Go down

Donations for the BearCoins Shopping Center in exchange for BearCoins! Empty Donations for the BearCoins Shopping Center in exchange for BearCoins!

Post by Gabby Wed Jul 03, 2013 7:49 am

PLEASE ONLY POST IF DONATING!!!
Form to file a donation in exchange for BearCoins.

Bearville Wonderland Name:
List Items You'll Donate:
When You Can Meet Up:

I will reply to you with the amount of BearCoins the item(s) is worth.

What we'll accept
(includes furniture, accessories and clothing)
✓Current BVO
✓Old BVO
✓Current PSIs/bear items
✓Old PSIs/bear items
✓Old Gifts

What we won't accept
XPawlette Items
XCurrent or recent free gifts
XFountain Items
XBeary Wood Mall items

Please list the item(s) you're willing to donate if you know they'll be accepted, and I'll reply with a price and if you're willing to proceed, please schedule a date and time.

The BearCoins Shopping Center will consist of many different stores with different types of products in Bearville. You will use the upcoming BearCoins currency, which will be quite hard to obtain. Once the update is complete, I will post more information on how to gain BearCoins.

The BearCoins Shopping Center is scheduled to open either Saturday or Sunday, unless I don't receive many donations, that is. There will be a Grand Opening meeting on the chat box around noon, so do attend. You'll get 20 coins just for coming. Also, I'll be making games and quizzes where the prizes are coins. More updates on this later in the week.

Last edited by Gabby on Thu Jul 04, 2013 2:58 am; edited 1 time in total
Gabby
Gabby
Founder
Founder

https://bearvillestation.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Donations for the BearCoins Shopping Center in exchange for BearCoins! Empty Re: Donations for the BearCoins Shopping Center in exchange for BearCoins!

Post by Gabby Thu Jul 04, 2013 2:39 am

Any donations? Lol.
Gabby
Gabby
Founder
Founder

https://bearvillestation.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Donations for the BearCoins Shopping Center in exchange for BearCoins! Empty Re: Donations for the BearCoins Shopping Center in exchange for BearCoins!

Post by Ƥσρρʏ☀ Thu Jul 04, 2013 2:53 am

I'll donate. (:

Why did you edit my post Gabs! xDD

Last edited by Poppy on Fri Jul 05, 2013 5:02 pm; edited 2 times in total
Ƥσρρʏ☀
Ƥσρρʏ☀

Back to top Go down

Post by ♔αℓℓysση✮ღ Thu Jul 04, 2013 10:42 pm

Bearville Wonderland Name: ♔αℓℓysση✮ღ
List Items You'll Donate: floral capri shorts c:
When You Can Meet Up: I'm on almost everyday, so maybe like in the afternoon?

Can you meet up right now?
♔αℓℓysση✮ღ
♔αℓℓysση✮ღ

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down